1.1.6, 1.1.5, 1.1.4, 1.1.3, 1.0.4
November 24, 2011
Plugins allow you to extend or modify default Wheels application behavior. To use, you just drop the zip file into your plugins directory and reload your application.
Read Using and Creating Plugins for more information.
plugin which helps creating multilanguage websites
Inspired by Localizer of Raúl Riera
Here is a listing of the methods that are added by this plugin.
To use this plugin you need to follow these steps:
- Create directory langs in the main CFWheels path
- Create directory default in langs dir
- Add globals.mo file into langs/default directory
- Add to globals.mo file translations that you will use for entire website (at least for two Controllers) in this kind of formatting:
- if you need to use : in your lang string use HTML CODE 58
- if you need to use | in your lang string use HTML CODE 124
- Add to your's Contrroler.cfc init function
- Simply create dirs in langs/default location calling them as a Controller name and put in it files with action name and .mo extension
- From the wiew call the function:
to get the value of your key.
- That's all, the plugin will return the translated text.
- If you need to add another language just create the directory in langs/someName and copy all files and dirs from default directory into it.
- To change the site language just set session.lang var into someName (the same as you have named the location of new language)
Version 0.8—November 24, 2011 Download
- None recorded.
- Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.6.
Version 0.7—October 21, 2011 Download
Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5, 1.1.6.
Version 0.6—October 21, 2011 Download
Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4, 1.1.3, 1.1.4, 1.1.5.
Version 0.3—April 26, 2011 Download
Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4, 1.1.3.
Version 0.2—June 4, 2010 Download
small change in the path - reading files
Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4.
Version 0.1—June 4, 2010 Download
- Initial release.
- Wheels compatibility: 1.0.4.