Here is everything that you need to know about contributing to the project, who is involved with the community, and what everyone has been up to.
Join the conversation, contribute source code, and build plugins. There are plenty of ways that you can help out!
We do all the talking on our Google Group. Come say hi, discuss features, and ask questions.
Meet the Community
Contributors of source code, builders of Wheels sites, and plugin developers.
Sites built with Wheels, both big and small.
- America's First Independent Font Retailer: Over 75,000 fonts online.
- Online karaoke community
The core team leads framework development and outreach initiatives.
Wheels on the Web
Many of these articles and blog posts are opportunities for us as a community to communicate with others about why Wheels rocks!
Blog posts from CFML developers who use Wheels.
[Sorry, the feed is temporarily unavailable. It will return soon.
<cftry>/<cfcatch> tags FTW!]
Hand-picked articles and discussion on the Web about the ColdFusion on Wheels framework.
- OpenCF Summit Speaker Interview: Mike Henke (discovered over 2 years ago)
- A quick interview with Mike Henke, who will be hosting an Unconference session at OpenCF Summit 2011.
- ColdFusion Wheels & Model Glue (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "Wondering if anybody has any experiences, positive or negative with using CF Wheels and/or Model-Glue. Perhaps you have some advice to share on proper techniques, etc."
- Adobe Forums: Anybody have any thoughts on CFWheels? (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "I just recently got back into doing ColdFusion and I am looking at CFWheels right now as a framework choice? Any thoughts would be appreciated."
- Engage with OpenCF Summit (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Show your love for Wheels by voting for or submitting your own presentation topic ideas for OpenCF Summit 2011.
- cf.Objective() 2011: Topic Suggestion Survey - Get Involved! (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Show your love for Wheels by voting for or submitting your own presentation topic ideas for cf.Objective() 2011.