Today sees another maintenance release for the 1.4.x series
Download 1.4.3 today to fix the following:
- Fix for using cfscript operators in condition and unless arguments.
- Added try / catch on getting host name since CreateObject(“java”) can be unavailable for security reasons.
- Fixed bug with cache keys always changing even though the input was the same.
- Remove white space character in output.
- Use correct path info in error email and debug area.
- Fixed plugin injection issue on start-up.
- Skip calculated properties that are aggregate SQL functions in the GROUP BY clause.
- Fixed error when trying to validate uniqueness on blank numeric properties.
Also don’t forget to check the upgrade notes.