Today we release the second maintenance release in the 1.3.x series.
Download version 1.3.2 to fix the following bugs:
- Fixed regression bug with setting unique id for nested properties
- Fixed reversed usage for setting option text/value when passing in an array of structs to
- Tableless models should not require
- Fixed issue with using group by with calculated properties – #89
- Fixed ORM incorrectly parsing a property value as
- Fixed bug with application scope when sharing name across applications – #359
- Fix for removing
ORDER BYclause in Microsoft SQL Server – #132
valid()will now correctly validate all associations when using nested properties – #284
- Fixed issue with
save()causing callbacks to run twice when using nested properties – #284
- Fixed race condition issue with caching – #376
- Fixed number parsing in
More info in the 1.3.2 CHANGELOG.
If you’re upgrading from 1.3.0+, you just need to replace the
wheels folder with the new one from the download. If you’re upgrading from an older version of CFWheels, see the instructions.