Finally, a framework for the rest of us.
ColdFusion on Wheels provides fast application development, a great organization system for your code, and is just plain fun to use.
One of our biggest goals is for you to be able to get up and running with Wheels quickly. We want for you to be able to learn it as rapidly as it is to write applications with it.
Learn by watching demonstrations of Wheels features.
Learn how simple it is to delete records in a basic CRUD application using CFWheels.
Chris Peters demonstrates updating data in a simple CRUD CFWheels application.
Applications built on Wheels, both big and small.
You want help with a tricky query, and you'd like to post a question to a Q/A site like StackOverflow. Build a representative database (schema and data) and post a link to it in your question.
See what's being said about ColdFusion on Wheels in the blogosphere and elsewhere on the Web.
Blog posts from CFML developers who use Wheels.
- The Importance of URL Rewriting (21 days ago)
- I am terrible about explaining things sometimes, and lately I've been working with a client on URL rewriting. I've done a lot of techno-speak but I'm not sure that I have really explained in l…
- cfWheels Relationships (Part 5) (3 months ago)
- HasManycheckbox() is obviously only one way of updating these relationships. The other main way is via cunning uses of includePartial(). Let’s return to our contact’s email address…
- cfWheels Relationships (part 4) (3 months ago)
- So far we’ve setup the database tables and the models, so now we need to start thinking about getting and updating this contacts data, including the associated nested properties. Outputt…
Read More Blog Posts
Hand-picked articles and discussion on the Web about the ColdFusion on Wheels framework.
- OpenCF Summit Speaker Interview: Mike Henke (discovered over 2 years ago)
- A quick interview with Mike Henke, who will be hosting an Unconference session at OpenCF Summit 2011.
- ColdFusion Wheels & Model Glue (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "Wondering if anybody has any experiences, positive or negative with using CF Wheels and/or Model-Glue. Perhaps you have some advice to share on proper techniques, etc."
- Adobe Forums: Anybody have any thoughts on CFWheels? (discovered over 2 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "I just recently got back into doing ColdFusion and I am looking at CFWheels right now as a framework choice? Any thoughts would be appreciated."