Finally, a framework for the rest of us.
ColdFusion on Wheels provides fast application development, a great organization system for your code, and is just plain fun to use.
One of our biggest goals is for you to be able to get up and running with Wheels quickly. We want for you to be able to learn it as rapidly as it is to write applications with it.
Learn by watching demonstrations of Wheels features.
Learn how simple it is to delete records in a basic CRUD application using CFWheels.
Chris Peters demonstrates updating data in a simple CRUD CFWheels application.
Applications built on Wheels, both big and small.
You want help with a tricky query, and you'd like to post a question to a Q/A site like StackOverflow. Build a representative database (schema and data) and post a link to it in your question.
See what's being said about ColdFusion on Wheels in the blogosphere and elsewhere on the Web.
Blog posts from CFML developers who use Wheels.
- Scaling your hosting environment with free services (11 days ago)
- There comes a point in life when your current hosting environment needs to scale up, and quickly. It might just be that one of your clients gets very popular very quickly, or the gradual addin…
- Luxury in Wood (about 1 month ago)
- It’s always fun releasing a site to the wild. Luxury in Wood is a bespoke furniture maker in High Wycombe run by Stewart Linford. I did a rebranding exercise and a new site for them R…
- Mura CMS vulnerability – might apply to your cfWheels app (2 months ago)
- Just a head’s up: This recent Mura CMS issue is something which could possibly apply to a wheels app: http://www.trunkful.com/index.cfm/2014/1/29/Mura-CMS-Vulnerability I’m not ref…
Read More Blog Posts
Hand-picked articles and discussion on the Web about the ColdFusion on Wheels framework.
- OpenCF Summit Speaker Interview: Mike Henke (discovered over 3 years ago)
- A quick interview with Mike Henke, who will be hosting an Unconference session at OpenCF Summit 2011.
- ColdFusion Wheels & Model Glue (discovered over 3 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "Wondering if anybody has any experiences, positive or negative with using CF Wheels and/or Model-Glue. Perhaps you have some advice to share on proper techniques, etc."
- Adobe Forums: Anybody have any thoughts on CFWheels? (discovered over 3 years ago)
- Let this poster know your thoughts: "I just recently got back into doing ColdFusion and I am looking at CFWheels right now as a framework choice? Any thoughts would be appreciated."